Sunday, May 27, 2012

A few of my favorite smoothies

I love smoothies! Who doesn't? Here are two of my favorite recipes which I have come up with:
           Note: All measurements are approximate and can be adjusted to taste. All ingredients can be substituted or subtracted, though the results will be slightly different.

Smoothie #1:
Ingredients:
1/4 c yogurt
1/4 c frozen blueberries, cooked according to directions on the package
1/2 frozen banana
1 T vanilla
2 cans (6 oz [?]) of pineapple juice
4 ice cubes
Frozen (not cooked) mixed berries to taste

Directions:
Blend until well combined and smooth.

Smoothie #2:
Ingredients:
Pear juice
Pomegranate juice
Frozen peaches
Frozen strawberries
frozen blueberries
Yogurt
Mixed frozen berries, cooked according to directions on the package
Pumpkin pie spice

Directions:
Add ingredients to taste. Blend until well combined and smooth.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.