Thursday, June 28, 2012

Peanut Butter Smoothie

It seems like half of my posts are smoothies. Hmm? What does that tell us? I like smoothies and we eat them all the time.

Peanut Butter Smoothie
Serves: 3-4
Difficulty: Easy
Time: 5-10 minutes

Ingredients
9 Tbls peanut butter or almond butter (this is the secret ingredient that's not so secret)
1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream, vegan or otherwise
1 1/2 cups almond milk (rice milk, soy milk, cow milk, sheep milk, goat milk, or, hey, even water buffalo milk would work just fine, too)
(Optional: 2 Tbls cocoa powder)

Directions
Blend ingredients and serve immediately. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.

I am really bad at keeping up with my blog. Probably my readers left a long time ago. I need to get better about this. I apologize now for not keeping up better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.