Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Romantic Snippets Fortnight

Her voice trembled, but she pressed on.
"How could you expect me to still love you after that–that despicable behavior tonight? You want to fall at your feet like a dog, but I'm not a dog! I'm not–" she choked on a sob.
His hand, cold yet reassuring, rested on her shoulder. Despite her words, she did love him. No! She shouldn't. He had been wrong – cruel even. Yet here she was, falling for him again.
"You betrayed her," she whispered. He might even do the same thing to me.
"Liza," his voice was soothing, maybe patronizing. She pulled away.
"No! Get away from me!" It was the hardest thing she'd ever done.
 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png


P.S. You want the answer? Well, I'm afraid I can't give it in this post. Sorry.

1 comment:

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.