Monday, April 8, 2013

Something Terrible

Something terrible has happened. I've got a new story idea. That's usually good - but not when I'm trying to focus on ONE story at a time, and not this story!
We took a trip last week. While there, we visited a lighthouse. So blame the story on the lighthouse.
I'm going to write a story about a lighthouse keeper. A girl, of course. I scarcely write about boys. My Arthurian Chronicles is one of my two stories with a male hero. I intend to finish it this summer.
So much to write!

3 comments:

  1. You get ideas for books very easily! Good luck on it and all your other books that your're writing:) I can't wait to hear more about your latest book! Do you have a title or plot for it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm considering combining this story with another idea [ :) ] - a story about a laundress. If I combine them, then I have an idea for the plot (sort of). It would be a mystery!
    But I'm not positive that I'm combining them. AGH! Too MANY ideas! I was just thinking about writing a story about an African princess who has an elephant...

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.