Friday, May 17, 2013

Last day of reading buddies.

I am sad. This was the last day of reading buddies. Yesterday was my last day with Piper. Today was my last day with Isabel.
Yesterday the secretary gave us a picture of all of them, which they had all signed. It was so sweet.
It's extremely blurry, but you can sort of make out who they are. :)
Piper is on the far right, and Isabel is next to her.
We gave each one a note, and Nan and I both added a P.S. that roughly said:
Mrs. –––
I love your daughter and would love to babysit her! Here is my phone number:

So hopefully I'll get to babysit them this summer, and maybe read next year. They can always use more readers! *HINT HINT*

2 comments:

  1. Aaaawwwww! That's so sad and so sweet! Have fun babysitting:)

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.