Saturday, February 1, 2014

Beautiful People Archives: July 2011

I just finished a very good book. If you've read it, you shall know it by this quote:
"I shall have twenty cats and talk to them all. My cats and I shall have fish every day for dinner."
I'm actually rereading it so as to better appreciate it. I really like fairy tales. This weekend, I hosted a writing group meeting thing, and the theme was rewritten fairy tales (either Cinderella or The Princess and the Pea). I rewrote Cinderella, sort of combining it with The Blue Bird (Madame d'Aulnoy). That was really fun. That was what got me in the medieval fairy tale realm again. My sister suggested that I rewrite another fairy tale and reuse one of my side characters, which did appeal to me. But I didn't feel like taking on a whole new story, even if I do have some ideas for other fairy tales. So it's back to Arthur I go.
Basically, his plot line will stay essentially the same; everything that happens will still happen, but it may happen in a slightly different way, or I may tell it in a different way. I am doing a Beautiful People archive thinger (July 2011) for Vivian.

July 2011
What is his/her biggest secret?

Ummm… she has quite a few secrets, all regarding her race and her loyalties. Probably her biggest secret is how much she hates Arthur.

Has he/she ever been in love?
Ah, yes. She was (and still is) in love with King – erm, Prince – Rayfus.

What is his/her comfort food?

Hmm, I don't know about this one. Some sort of bread, probably.

Does he/she play a musical instrument? If so, what?

Nay, she dost not.

What colour are his/her eyes? Hair?

Bright green eyes; long golden hair.

Does he/she have any pets?

Umm, no. She doesn't like the nasty creatures. She tolerates only those that service her – horses, dolphins, snakes, and Arthur.

What is his/her favorite place to be?

Her underwater palace.

What are some of his/her dreams or goals?

Dreams: Marry Rayfus and become a double queen.
Goals: Assassinate Arthur. Rule all England.

Does he/she enjoy sports?

*haughty sniff* Definitely not.

What is his/her favorite flower or plant?

Probably some magical herb.



 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.