Friday, September 25, 2015

Whelp

Whelp, I haven't been around here much as of late. I'm taking a break from Arthur to work on a short story for my writer's group, so there's nothing to say about that.
So, as I'm too lazy to write my Scarlet Pimpernel review right now, I'm just posting about a random character from Arthur.
This character, a knight friend of Arthur's, is an actual friend of mine. He is 6' 4.75" and a staff member at the youth group that I attend. He has light brown hair, which covers the frontal, parietal, occipital, and temporal bones, as well as lightly dusting the mandible and maxilla. On a missions trip I once ignored him for an entire meal, though he persistently bugged me in attempt to get me to acknowledge his existence. He is amusing to talk to (although I'm forced to basically stare up since I'm 5' .5").

Hopefully I'll soon get around to writing that review. Or perhaps post a snippet from my Arabian short story. Until then,
 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.