Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Moving blog (and moving back...) because of problems

As you may have noticed, this blog is having various problems: the comment form doesn't load properly, clicking on individual posts and pages brings up a white page, and other less noticeable things. To fix this, I've decided to export my blog and move it to a new url: the-pen-of-awdur.blogspot.com. If all goes well, I'll then delete this blog and restore the URL to the new blog. In that case, you shouldn't notice any differences. All except the followers: if you follow this blog currently, you'll have to refollow after the switch (which will likely take place in the next 24 hours).
I'm a little nervous, so here's hoping it all works!
 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what was going on, I'm glad to hear your figuring it out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.