Monday, August 6, 2012

Writer's Correspondence - August 2012

ONWARD WITH THE LETTER WRITING!
So, once a month, I'm going to have a writer's correspondence link-up. I will provide a theme and one or two questions that you have to be sure to ask your character.
For more information, click here.

This month's theme is general getting-to-know-you questions. Be sure to ask your character if she/he has a nickname, and whether they like rainy days or sunny days.

Oh, and by the way, when linking up, you have to put your email on there, but rest assured that I shall never, never exploit your email with spam or otherwise.

4 comments:

  1. So, do we write a letter to our character, then allow them to answer it in the same post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, as long as make them wait a least a day before answering, then it can be in the same post. It doesn't matter. Just make them wait a bit so that they have time to think their answers through.
    So, it really doesn't matter. I'm going to put mine in separate posts, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I enjoyed reading your blog and I was hoping you could take the time to view my blog lifewillneverbeeasy.blogspot.com. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.