Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hundred-and-seventh Beautiful People this month

But it's not about Win this time. It's about Finn.
Finn is in her story. He's her one friend. He is NOT a beau of any sort! At least, he's not supposed to be (he's not her love interest in this story, but I can I help it if in years to come…)
I'm doing two, from April (Year of Grace 2011) and May of the same year.

How old is he/she?
Almost seventeen.


What does he/she do with his/her spare time?
He's usually with his family.


Does he/she see the big picture or live in the moment?
Big picture. (Now, Win is is a live-in-the-moment-er, for sure).


Is he/she a perfectionist?
No. (But Win is.)


What does her handwriting look like? (round, slanted, curly, skinny, sloppy, neat, decorative, etc.)
Large, sometimes misspelled words (he only had three-four years of schooling).

Favorite animal?
He loves horses. He loves their gentle strength. And sheep, because they're so dumb (his neighbor has sheep).

Does he/she have any pets?
A flock of chickens, but they don't really count.


Does he/she have any siblings? How many? Where does he/she fit in?
He's the eldest of five siblings (all girls, ages 14, 11, 9, and 6-almost-7). His father is dead and his mother is a semi-invalid, so he mostly takes care of them.


Does he/she have a 'life verse' and if so what is it?
Philippians 4:4, 6-7 : Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


Favorite writing utensil?
Doesn't have one.



(My apologies for the comments about Win (since this IS about Finn!). She is very proud and insists that I write about her.)


What type of laugh does he/she have?
Sometimes a quiet chuckle, or a very loud, and long.


Who is his/her best friend?
Probably Winn.


What is his/her family like?
Loud, giggly, a little wild. But he loves them.


Is he/she a Christian, or will he/she eventually find Jesus?
Yes, he is. But the story doesn't really talk about it.


Does he/she believe in fairies?
No. But he tells stories about fairies to his sisters.


Does he/she like hedgehogs?
Yes. He finds them interesting and funny.


Favorite kind of weather?
Sunny and warm. 80s or so.


Does he/she have a good sense of humor? If so what kind? (Slapstick, wit, sarcasm, etc.?)
Yes. He's not sarcastic but he can appreciate sarcasm (Winn can be sarcastic!). He likes teasing his sisters and Win.

How did he/she do in school, or any kind of education they might have had.
He was taken out of school at about 9 or ten, because his father and mother and one sister were all sick. So he had to help out. (His father and sister ended up dying, and his mother is a lifelong semi-invalid.) But he loves learning, so he tries to learn by helping his sisters with their school work.


Any strange hobbies?
Hmm… Not that I know of.  Ask him. :)
 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

2 comments:

  1. OH I know! Like Justin just randomly appeared and started flirting and I'm like, whoah there, I was not planning a love interest,and I wasn't even planning you but then suddenly I'm writing a date scene and I just, I can't take him out because he's an important plot twist and AAAAHH I can't.
    And then there's Hunter, who is supposed to be all obnoxious, but then he's all flirty and stuff and I'm just like AAAAHHH STAHP EVERYONE YOU ARE NOT IN CHARACTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this book at least, I'm going to (somehow) MAKE him stay in his place. I mean, I planned the book. And there's no room for him to get gushy or anything.

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.