Sunday, November 3, 2013

My little "thtories"

Ugh. Sometimes I read my past stories or blog entries, and I just go "Ugh. I can't believe I wrote that and thought it was good."
I haven't written for ever so long. Winnifred and Helen alike got put away when school began and homework started. I dabbled with the idea of editing my Arthur story, and I may still do that after a while. But I decided to write Jenatta of France. You may remember her; I did a silly book trailer on the story over a year ago. And proceeded to do nothing with it. Well, Jenatta is changing. It's in a fantasy world, not France. It'll be a little more fun, I hope. I may even change her name!
 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

1 comment:

  1. I think all your blog entries are good. And I remember that trailer. I liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.