Monday, July 11, 2016

Daily Quote Challenge

My dear Author has nominated me for a Daily Quote Challenge. This challenge has three rules:

Thank the person who nominated you.
Thank you for the nomination, Author!
Nominate three new bloggers every day.
This will be the hardest part...
Sky Hoffert from Ink Castles.
Melody from Regency Delight.
Post a new quote every day for three consecutive days.
Today's quote:



I like this quote a lot because it reminds me I don't need to feel guilty that I have all the blessings that I have, such as a vacuum cleaner, air conditioning, and education. What I should feel convicted for is simply thanking God for what I have and not doing anything for the people who have not.


 photo awdursignature_zps319c67b7.png

1 comment:

Spill your thoughts. Observe common courtesy. You'll make me happy.